A disadvantage of growing up in a hypermedia and hyper-technology culture is that our kids will most likely be exposed to sexual material sooner than we’d like.
This course is for you if:
- You worry that your child is being exposed to media that is not age appropriate.
- Your child is asking questions about sexuality that take you by surprise.
- Your child is experiencing behaviour or attention that seems inappropriate.
- You are seeking practical strategies to help set up an ongoing conversation with your child about sexuality, love, and relationships.
What Will I Learn?
- How to being the conversation with your child about sex.
- How to answer some of your child’s more intimate questions.
- How to create a dynamic with your child where they will feel safe to ask you questions and bring their sexuality concerns to you.
- How to tackle challenging topics with your child around sexuality.
- Strategies to help your child understand healthy relationships.
- Activities you can do together to expand the conversation about sex and love.
This age-appropriate course tackles the complexity of today’s issues, along with the most effective strategies you can use to keep your 3 to 9-year-old child strong and safe.
Single CourseLifetime access to this single course with a one-time payment.
All-Access PassFull access to all of our courses with a monthly subscription.
$12.00 / monthGet Started
All-Access PassBest Deal - Save 30% on our All-Access Pass to all courses with a yearly subscription
$99.00 / yearGet Started
- Stay in the Loop of Their Life
- Protecting All Types of Boundaries
- Our Bodies, Our Boundaries Activity
- Model Healthy Relationships
- "What Does Love Look Like?" Activity
- Help Them Learn to Help Themselves
- Talk About Sex + Reject Hate
- Lose Stigma & Prejudice Activities
- Helpful Reminders for Parents FREE PREVIEW
Dr. Jillian Roberts